Construction To Permanent Loans
Every dream home starts with a great foundation.
From construction to closing, CCNB’s seamless construction-to-permanent loan
process makes financing your new construction project a breeze.
Here’s how it works:
During the construction phase, qualified borrowers pay interest only on the outstanding balance so
you can focus on building the home of your dreams. When you’re ready to move in, CCNB converts
the loan balance into a permanent mortgage. It’s like having two loans in one!
Features and benefits:
• One time closing with one set of closing costs
• Over 80% LTV (loan to value) available with PMI*
• Use your lot as equity towards a downpayment
• Construction time up to one year
• 5/1 ARM with the option to modify to fixed-rate at completion with requalification*
• Interest-only payments during construction
• No prepayment penalties
• In-house underwriting and timely decisions
• For primary residence or second home only
• Timely construction draws and inspections
• Long-term rate locks available!
Ready to begin?
To use our secure online portal, you’ll first establish a user name and password. After completion, you can begin a new application, resume an existing application, upload documents, accept electronic disclosures, and more, when it’s convenient for you.
Not sure where to start?
CCNB’s mortgage specialists will use our ‘We Can Do That!’ spirit to help you get moving!
Have more questions? No worries, we have answers!
Click below to contact a CCNB mortgage representative to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation with one of our mortgage specialists.
*Offer may change without notice. For qualified borrowers only. Subject to credit approval.