Being prepared makes applying for a mortgage easier.
Here are a few do’s and don’ts
• Keep all existing credit cards open
• Don’t max out or surpass credit limits
• Do not apply for new credit of any kind
• Avoid consolidating debt into one or two cards
• Avoid making large deposits
• Stay current on all monthly payment obligations
• Be prepared to pay off collections required by underwriting*
• Provide any documentation of satisfied judgements or paid tax liens
• Maintain your current employment status
• Avoid starting a new career or switching companies through the mortgage process
• Contact your CCNB loan officer before making any decisions or changes that could affect you financially.
• Call us toll-free (866)418-9219 or contact us with any questions
Ready to apply or pre-qualify?
Not sure where to start?
CCNB’s mortgage specialists will use our ‘We Can Do That!’ spirit to help you get moving!
Have more questions? No worries, we have answers!
Click below to contact a CCNB mortgage representative to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation with one of our mortgage specialists.