Your Safety Matters
CCNB is doing our part to minimize health risks from the coronavirus. Our mission is to safeguard you, our employees, and the communities we serve and to uphold our impeccable service regardless of what challenges we face. The privilege of serving our customers, our people, and our communities is an honor for which we are extremely grateful. We will continue to monitor this situation closely and communicate often if developments unfold.
The following safety precautions have been implemented at all locations:
- Safety shields have been installed at teller and CSR stations
- Masks or face coverings are required inside our lobbies
- We are following social distancing and health guidelines
- Floor decals have been added to ensure social distancing measures
- Maintaining routine cleaning protocols
Although face coverings should be worn in our lobbies, hats, hoods and sunglasses are not allowed. If we need to verify identity, a representative might request you briefly lift your mask for identification purposes. If doing so causes concern, we suggest you use our drive-thru, so our team can complete the identification process.
If you have any questions, a CCNB representative will be happy to assist.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Click here to download the President’s Guidelines on the Coronavirus for America