CCNB’s Online Banking Service makes handling of your everyday banking needs easier.
Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your transactions are secured with advanced encryption technology to ensure that all of your online banking is safe.
Online Banking Features:
- View balance and account history
- Transfer funds between linked accounts
- View images of your cancelled checks
- Online bill pay
Online Banking and Bill Pay is FREE to our customers. To sign up for Online Banking, read below agreement accept terms and conditions. It’s easy. So log on today!
This Online Banking Agreement, for accessing your accounts via Coastal Carolina National Bank Online Banking, explains the terms and conditions governing the online banking, and other banking related services offered through Coastal Carolina National Bank Online Banking. Only accounts maintained with Coastal Carolina National Bank may be accessed by Coastal Carolina National Bank Online Banking.
Please read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance by clicking “I Accept” at the bottom of the page to continue the enrollment process.
This Coastal Carolina National Bank Online Banking Agreement governs your use of Coastal Carolina National Bank Online Banking website. Throughout this website, the Agreement will be referred to as “Agreement”. You agree to receive this Agreement and Initial Disclosures electronically. After you have carefully read this Agreement, you will be asked to consent to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your accessing any of your eligible accounts through Coastal Carolina National Bank Online Banking acknowledges your receipt and understanding of this Agreement. We suggest that you print a copy of this Agreement for future reference.
Access ID – The Bank-generated identification code assigned to you for your connection to the Service.
Bank – Coastal Carolina National Bank.
Bill Payment – The online service that enables the scheduling of bill payments using a personal computer.
Business Day – Our Business Days are Monday through Friday. Federal holidays are not included. You may access Online Banking 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except during periods of maintenance.
Business Day Cut-Off –For posting purposes, the Bank will process all transactions completed by 5:45 p.m. on that business date. Transactions completed after 5:45 p.m. Eastern Time, USA, including transfers, will be processed on the following Business Day.
Consumer Accounts – Means a demand deposit or other account in the name of an individual held for personal, family, or household purposes.
Online Banking – The Internet-based service providing access to your Bank account(s) with the Bank.
Password – Refers to the customer-generated code selected by you for use during the initial sign-on, or the codes you select after the initial sign-on, that establishes your connection to the Service Online Banking.
We, Us, or Our – Refers to Coastal Carolina National Bank and any agent, independent contractor, designee, or assignee the Coastal Carolina National Bank may involve in the provision of Coastal Carolina National Bank Online Banking.
You or Your – Refers to the individuals, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and sole proprietorships subscribing to or using Coastal Carolina National Bank Online Banking.
Online Banking Fees
Internet Security Information
Special Information about E-Mail
- Obtain Account balances
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts (checking, savings, money market) on a one-time recurring basis
- Transfer funds from checking, savings and money markets to make payments to your loan and/or line of credit
- Access to Bill Payment Services; Review transaction history
- Receive images of checks
- Send secure e-mail to email@example.com
- Print statements
- Download account information to personal software program.
Balance Inquiries and Transfers
Limitations on Frequency of Transfers
If a hold has been placed on deposits made to an account from which you wish to transfer funds or a restriction has been imposed, you cannot transfer the funds.
In Case of Errors or Questions about Your Electronic Transfers
Write to us at: Coastal Carolina National Bank
1012 38th Ave. N.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must contact Coastal Carolina National Bank immediately if you believe your receipt or statement is incorrect or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement. We must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we sent the first statement on which the problem or error appeared. In contacting the Bank, you must:
- Tell us your name and account number. Describe the error or the transfer in question, and explain why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
- Tell us the date on which the suspected error appeared on your account statement.
If you tell us verbally, we will require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days. We will determine whether an error occurred within ten (10) business days and will correct any error promptly. If more time is needed, however, we may take up to forty (45) days to investigate your complaint or question. If this occurs, we will provisionally credit your account within ten (10) business days for the amount you believe is in error. This will allow you use of the funds during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we do not receive your complaint or question in writing within ten (10) business days, we may not credit your account.
For errors involving new accounts, point-of-sale, or foreign-initiated transactions, we may take up to ninety (90) days to investigate your complaint or question. For new accounts, we may take up to twenty (20) business days to credit your account for the amount you think is in error if timely notification occurred.
We will tell you the results within three (3) business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. If we have given provisional credit, a corresponding debit will be withdrawn from your account.
Notice of Your Liability
If you contact us within two (2) business days after you learn of the loss, theft, compromise, or unauthorized use of your Access ID and/or Password, your liability, or you should have learned, will not exceed fifty dollars ($50) if someone used your Access ID and/or Password without your permission. If you do not contact us within two (2) business days after you know, or should have known, of the loss, theft, compromise, or unauthorized use of your Access ID and/or Password, and we could have prevented someone from using your Access ID and/or Password without your permission, your liability could be as much as five hundred dollars ($500). If your statement shows transfers that you did not make, contact the Bank at once. If you do not tell the Bank within sixty (60) days after the statement was mailed to you, you will be held liable for the amount of any unauthorized transfer(s) made after the sixty (60) day time period if it is reasonable to conclude that the transfer(s) would not have occurred had you notified us within the sixty (60) day time period.
Event of Unauthorized Transfer
Coastal Carolina National Bank
1012 38th Ave. N.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- If you have not properly followed the instructions on how to initiate a transfer.
- If, through no fault of the Bank, you do not have available funds in your account to complete the transfer.
- If the transfer would exceed the credit limit on your overdraft line, if applicable.
- Funds in your account are subject to legal process or other restrictions prohibiting the transfer.
- If you, or anyone authorized by you commits, or attempts to commit, any fraud or violates any law or regulation.
- If you believe someone has accessed your account(s) without your permission and you fail to notify the Bank immediately.
- If we have a reasonable basis for believing the unauthorized use of your Access ID and/or Password or account has occurred or may be occurring, or if you default under this Agreement or any other Agreement with us or if the Agreement is terminated by either party.
- If On-line Banking or your personal electronic devices were not working properly and you knew about the breakdown or malfunction when you initiated, or attempted the transfer.
- Circumstances beyond the Bank’s control prevent the proper completion of the transaction, despite reasonable precautions taken by the Bank. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to fire, flood, tornado, hurricane, power failure, quality of your telephone line, disconnections, delay in the U.S. Mail or other uncontrollable circumstances.
- Applicable laws and/or regulations exempting us from liability.
Provided none of the circumstances above are not applicable, if we cause an incorrect amount of funds to be removed from your account, our sole responsibility to you will be to return improperly transferred funds to your account.
Disclaimer of Warranty
We may, on a regular basis, perform maintenance on our equipment or the Online Banking system, which may result in interrupted service in Online Banking. We also may need to change the scope of our Online Banking services from time to time. We will attempt to provide prior notice of such interruptions and changes but cannot guarantee that such notice will be provided. We make no representation that Online Banking services will be uninterrupted or error free. Our sole obligation to you arising out of non-availability of Online Banking, or an interruption or delay in providing Online Banking shall be to use commercially reasonable efforts to resume such services. In no event shall the Bank or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or subcontractors be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including lost profits arising in any way out of the installation, use, or maintenance of any computer equipment, the Online Banking service or your use of the Bank’s Online Banking services. However, nothing in this section is intended to limit your rights you may have under Federal law or otherwise provided in this Agreement.
Limitations Of Liability
- Related to the dishonesty of your employees, officers or agents;
- Resulting from any receiving financial institution’s failure to accept any on-line banking transaction or request
- Resulting from any delay in the performance of this Agreement, which is caused by an act of God, fire or other casualty, electrical or computer failure, delays or failure to act by any carrier, medium or agent operating between the Bank and you, or between the bank and third parties, or any other condition outside the Bank’s control.
No third party will have rights or claims against the Bank under this Agreement. The terms of this section will survive termination of this Agreement.
New On-line Banking Services
Electronic Bill Payment
We may terminate your access to Online Banking, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, if you do not comply with the terms of this agreement, or the Agreements governing your Accounts, if your account(s) is not maintained in good standing, or if we believe that you have handled your Account(s) in a fraudulent or improper manner. We may also terminate your access to Online Banking for any other reason by giving you twenty (20) days notice. Termination will not affect your liability under this Agreement for transactions that we have processed on your behalf.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction